What will you be doing every day? Here’s a list of some of the things our students typically experience:
- Vegetable growing and crop systems
- Construction of livestock buildings and corrals
- Infrastructure construction and campus improvement
- Soil care
- Product development (Bread, soaps and other sustainable living necessities)
- Automotive repair and maintenance
- Community service activities
- Dehydrating fruits/vegetables
- Seed Banking
- Welding (farm equipment manufacturing)
- Poultry (eggs, meat,)
- Marketing value added products of all areas via direct-farm sales or internet marketing
- Hebrew Language – speaking and reading
- Agri-bio Linguistics – word study principles
- Torah Studies/Life skills and application
- Leadership skills
Become a student: There are a couple of options to choose from.
A full time student will be living and working on the farm from March 19 – October 27. We strongly encourage each student to consider becoming a full time student as this will give you a more complete understanding of the farm and your own spiritual walk.
A part time student will attend only for the first 3 months, March 19 – July 1.
A returning student is the same as a full time student except that they would be on the farm one week prior to First Season students, March 12th – October 27th.
Age: All students should be 18-25 years of age, a high school graduate, and in good health.
- The cost to attend as a “Full Time Student” and “Returning Student” is $5,000. This covers Tuition, Room and Board. You will only be responsible for your incidentals such as any snacks, toiletries, extra study materials, etc. A full list will be sent to you upon your acceptance.
- The cost to attend as a “Part Time Student” is $3,500. This covers Tuition, Room and Board. You will only be responsible for your incidentals such as any snacks, toiletries, extra study materials, etc. A full list will be sent to you upon your acceptance. If you choose to stay longer, a remaining balance of $2,500 will be required to transfer you to a “Full Time Student” status.
Fees are due in full 30 days prior to arrival unless previous arrangements have been made. Financial aid is sometimes available; however, we strongly encourage you to work hard to secure any monies necessary. We are happy to help in this endeavor with letters, brochures, and other resources.
What next? Let us know if you are interested! You must submit an application no later than Jan. 31st, and we will let you know if you are accepted by Feb. 15th. Once your application is received, an interview (via phone or zoom) will be scheduled.